- What Information is collected and how it is used
MEX platform collects user information, when provided voluntarily and actively as they register to use the service, through its application and website. This includes:
- Personal information User's first and last name, phone number, email address, company registration number, the vehicle's license number, and other vehicle related information are collected. We use this information to provide service and technical support. If a user updates their personal information, previous information will be deleted.
- Password To recognize and provide service for the user, we use password. User’s password is encrypted without decryption to protect the anonymity of the user. User should be responsible for securing their password.
- Financial information When getting service through our platform or when making a contract with us, we collect certain financial information from the user, such as bank account details. This information will be secure, and will only be used for payment purposes.
- Confidentiality of information
- MEX platform will be fully responsible for protecting personal information and interactions done through our platform.
- It is the user’s responsibility to protect their login credentials from others and to make sure to properly sign out their accounts when using public devices. We will provide guidelines on how to protect user login credentials, but we will not be liable.
- Other conditions
- The renewed policy is effective immediately after being posted on our website.